Paul Herchman, CEO, Thermi, an Almirall Company
Paul’s latest venture, Thermi, marked the reuniting of Principals Paul Herchman and Kevin O’Brien who together in 1989 founded, developed and operated Medical Alliance, Inc., a nationwide pioneer in mobile surgical and aesthetic technology services.
Thermi- 2012- present
- In Q3 2012 Herchman and O’Brien formed ThermiGen, LLC. By 2013 Thermi had emerged as one of the fastest growing medical/aesthetic companies in the US.
- 2015 Thermi was recognized as-The 7th Fastest Private Growing at the Dallas 100™ Entrepreneurship Awards at the SMU Cox School of Business.
- 2016 Thermi was recognized as-The 10th Fastest Private Growing at the Dallas 100™ Entrepreneurship Awards at the SMU Cox School of Business.
- 2016 Almirall, a Barcelona-based pharmaceutical company, completed of the acquisition of 100% of the share capital of ThermiGen LLC for an enterprise value of $82 million.
- December 2016 -D CEO Magazine and D Healthcare Daily announced Thermi™’s CEO, Paul Herchman as winner in the Excellence in Healthcare Awards for the Outstanding Healthcare Deal.
MedSurge Advances, Inc. 2003-2007
MedSurge Advances, developed into the nation’s largest independent provider of aesthetic medicine products and services to physicians.
- 2007- Inc. 500 – was recognized as 387th of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States.
- Ranked among the 10 fastest-growing private companies in the greater Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Medical Alliance, Inc. 1989-2001
- 1989 Medical Alliance, Inc. was formed
- 1992 Medical Alliance, Inc. was designated as the 7th fastest growing private company by the Dallas 100 awards sponsored by the SMU Cox School of Business
- 1994 was named by Inc. magazine as the 317th fastest growing private company in the United States.
- 1996, MAI completed its IPO, was listed on NASDAQ as MAII,
- 2000 the company was sold to ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Mentor- Health Wildcatters 2013-present
Paul Herchman is an entrepreneurial executive offering years of experience in the conception, development and management of medical and aesthetic ventures. He has lead several well know and successful medical/aesthetic start-up companies and brings solid business insights with the ability to raise capital, analyze market needs, envision new program concepts and strategies. Paul excels in devising non-traditional solutions that exploit emerging technologies or trends.